RCF 3.4 Automated, Portable Lane Control Signal
RCF 3.4 Flexible. Fast. Reliable.
The RCF 3.4 features a compact, single-head design which is Ideal for autonomous operation on side-roads, driveways, parking garages, and other low-volume applications. The RCF 3.4 can also be used in conjunction with extended duty signals for more complex applications.
- User-friendly controls and settings as well as an adjustable solar array.
- Set up and operational in less than 5-minutes
- Lightweight and compact design
- Easy to use controller designed for the construction industry
- Can be paired with the PTL2.4x for unique or complex applications
Easy to Use
- Durable and robust components
- 2-minute set-up time
- Light, easy to control
Cost Effective and Safe
- Reduce hourly manpower costs to as low as $5/hr
- Portable lane control signal designed to maximize visibility and safety
- Bright LED lights for 100,000 hours of continuous use
- The hand held remote control feature allows operators on-site to manually control traffic from a safe location
Typical Applications for RCF 3.4
- Gas pipelines, water and sewer lines
- Road building and maintenance
- Special events
- Side-roads and driveways
- Utility applications for hydro-electric or Telephone lines
Portable Lane Control Signals in Action
Save time, labor and money while protecting your onsite workers.